The 119th Diocesan Convention
The Mission continues
November 7, 2020
Convention this year will be conducted entirely online, and portions will take place over the week of November 2-7. There is no charge, but registration is required so that we may accurately track delegate status, issue voting credentials, and communicate with delegates at their preferred email address. Please carefully note the following:
- Monday, November 2 join us for Prayers for Our Nation on the Eve of Election at 7 PM led by the deacons of our diocese. This event will be streamed on Facebook and YouTube; links will be posted ahead of time on this website.
- The Wednesday Budget Hearing via Zoom is optional for delegates. Registration is required.
- Thursday’s Pre-Convention Meeting (required for delegates) and Saturday’s Convention will both take place on Zoom, and require registration. Our Beloved Community Commission will lead prayer and share resources for racial justice work in your congregations.
- Saturday, November 7 Convention Morning Prayer at 9 AM for all the faithful of our diocese on YouTube and Facebook.
- Business of Diocesan Convention begins at 10 AM and ends by 12 noon.
- Please give us your preferred email address. Important Convention Zoom links will be sent to you at this address.